Monday, January 8, 2018

Menu Plan Monday: January 8-14


Happy Monday! I know... I know.. .it's tough. But really let's get excited about Mondays again! I for one can say that Monday are one of my favorite days of the week, and if you have been here long enough you already know that. I kinda got in a slump there for a few weeks but I think it was because I am still adjusting to NOT having to spread so much energy out like when I was teaching. The Holidays were pretty amazing knowing I was solely really only having to focus on my own family and friends let alone a classroom full of kiddos, crafts, programs, etc. It was quite liberating actually! But all that is done and over, and it's time to get moving forward! Welcome to January! :) Even though we are starting our full second week today, for many it's a "get back into the swing of things" week. My own kids are returning to school today, so life goes back to normal for everyone. 

As in the past when I participated in Menu Plan Monday's over at Orgjunkie.com, I will share what I serve for Breakfast and Supper every night, since the teens eat lunch at school and I often just pack leftovers and other things in the husband's lunch. If I have a recipe for any of the things listed below I will link them up. If not, I will put it on my list of recipes to share whether it be here on the blog or on YouTube.

Monday
B: Chocolate Chip Muffins & Milk
D: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, yellow rice, beans, salad, chips & Salsa
Dessert: Chocolate Cake

Tuesday
B: Breakfast Sanwhiches
D: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Brown Gravy, Corn, Biscuits
Dessert: Peanut  Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk

Wednesday

B: Pancakes
D: Italian Stallion Stromboli & Chips
Dessert: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk
Thursday
B: Cinnamon Rolls, Fruit, Milk
D: Turkey Sloppy Joes, Chips
Dessert: Chocolate Pudding Parfaits

Friday
B: Cereal & Toast
D: Chicken Parm Roll Ups, Cheesy Garlic Bread sticks, Marinara for dipping, veggie tray
Dessert: Cookies & Milk

Saturday
B: Biscuits & Country Sausage Gravy, Eggs
D: Take out

Sunday
B: Eggs, Bacon, Hash-browns, Toast
D: Grilled Steak, Creamy Crawfish Pasta, Garlic Bread Croustini, Sauted Green Beans
Dessert: Birthday Dessert for Joel 

As you can see on Sunday we will be celebrating my husband's birthday and Saturday I pretty much left untouched because at this point I honestly am not sure of any plans that we have or might have for that day. We usually have ONE takeout day a week at least every other week so I will just let someone else cook dinner that night. I hope you have a fun and tasty week this week! If you would like to join in Menu Plan Monday or just see a whole slew of other menus, hop on over to Orgjunkie.com and see this weeks' round up! 



If your new around here and you missed the post from over the weekend about a FREE six week workshop on becoming a "Goal Slayer".... check it out here:
 http://www.oneprettylittlebox.com/2018/01/one-thing-that-i-learned-in-2017-was.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...