Friday, September 17, 2010

Rewards for Obedience

This morning, I truly feel like I was the prodigal son this morning, after stepping back a few days this week from following the plan I was. God's plan. I repented and asked God to forgive me for not trusting Him, for not believing that He could do this marvelous work in me, and for me trying to fix my problem myself instead of allowing Him to do it. In my own way, I thought maybe if I made my food choices behave, then I would get my energy back. Um... where is the faith that God will give me what I need. And might I add, I am up at 4:30 am and I realize that most anyone who has been moving and shaking (along with those 16 three year olds for 8 hours) along with taking care of a home, three kids of her own, would NATURALLY be tired! LOL DUH!

Anyway, after I confessed my unfaithfulness, I had a reward this morning. On the scale. 2 pounds. YAY! For me, that was just God saying "See, trust me! I want what is best for you!".   AH!!!!!!! So, one week and a half early, I will tell you I am sitting at a pretty 147.5 and if I never loose another pounds, I am okay. That brings my total of weight loss to 80 pounds!

Have a blessed Friday. If you have lost your resolve to eat in a way that God created you to eat, please read the last few days of my blog here, and see that your not alone. But also understand, HE DOES KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THE CREATURE HE CREATED!

Love in Christ,
Mrs. Sheila
“He must increase, but I must decrease.” – John 3:30

3 comments:

  1. It is like your words echoing my heart. I am so blessed I am not alone in this journey to become more like Him in all areas of my life. even eating.. Thank you for sharing your heart day after day. Blessing to you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...