Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1'st Weigh In

Had a weigh in today since I am participating in GAG again. (Hey, I can't create something and not participate in it  ~ but wait till you hear my goals of this challenge!)I thought I would share since it is the first of the month and that is when I officially want to have a weigh in  here on the blog.

Friday October 1, 2010

Honestly, I am very happy with this! The other day when I was trying to go back to low carbing I was already back up to 154. This is 4 pounds lighter, and I have been enjoying every bite I eat. NO regrets. IN fact... yesterday I ate some Pretzel M&M's. To be completely honest I ate more yesterday then I have been, but each time I ate I was hungry ~ growling and all. I thanked God for each of those growls, and then I ate. It's a beautiful thing!

Speaking of those M&M's, I really need to do some more product recomendations because I have found some yummy foods that I truly enjoy! I am learning to eat smaller portions, and that if I feel like I eat all day (as long as the tummy calls for it), that it's okay. I don't always have time in the bulk part of the day, but I enjoy snacking in the afternoon vs a heavy meal.

My daughter is going to be helping me take some pics so I can at least give you an updated pic of me. Nothing special of course, but it is what it is!

I have chosen to open RISE ABOVE again. I am only reading a few pages a day, because I have begun reading "The Yada Yada Prayer Group" series again ( I loved it the first go around) as well for entertianment. I love to lounge at the end of the day with a good book that I can 'escape' in. My body just begins to relax and I sleep so much better. Of course you have to understand I am go go go from the time I get up at 4:30am until about 6pm. In all that time I am mentally, emotionally, and spiritually busy. I have to give myself a down time or I would be stressed, and that seems to counter the eating issues. IN other words, I will admit to being a stressed eater, a bored eater, a tired eater, an eater. ~Smile ~ 


Love in Christ,
Mrs. Sheila
“He must increase, but I must decrease.” – John 3:30

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sheila!! Thanks for doing the GAG again. I'm so excited and looking forward to the next 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...