Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Yesterday was the weigh in for Gag.  I maintained.

At first I was sad. Dissapointed. But then I realized that I had eaten what I wanted for three different days (spread out) and I was still able to maintain! For my body that is pretty amazing. Now I know that I can have about 3 different "scheduled deviations" (Thanks Greggers for the word!) and still maintain. Amazing! I am not really ready to maintain, but I was so expecting a gain and I was expecting to have to use my "free pass".

I had thought to myself ~ to have another scheduled deviation but..... I am so excited to say that I DID NOT give in, and I stayed on plan. Yay me! I am motivated to get past this, and I want out of the 150's so bad I can taste it.

Anyway. That was all I had to share. GAG results should be posted by Wed afternoon at the latest. Yay! And I am so glad that I get to watch "The Biggest Loser" again! I love love love the new group of losers, and was sad to see the first one go already. BOO!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, HUGE Congratulations on your no gain this week, and your positive attitude. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG thumbs up. You did great. I'm so excited to be on the same team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for maintaining. I know you are ready to get out of the 150's but we also have to learn how to maintain at some point. You are doing great! I miss seeing you around C2L...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on maintaining! there are some weeks that maintaining is just as good as losing! you will be out of the 150s before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say that Adkins is the HARDEST weight loss to maintain, because it's pretty much an all or nothing plan. If you aren't in ketosis you can't simply add a few carbs and keep eating those high fat foods. I know I found that to be true after I lost weight on it - I had to go to WW to retrain myself on how to eat to maintain. So if you are doing it already that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great! And I know how difficult it is :(

    You should be so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maintaining is good. Trust me, I have been doing it for a couple months :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on maintaining! I'm excited for you, knowing that the 150's are in your future! Keep up the good work. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...