Sunday, October 11, 2009

Transformation... it is possible!

This morning was a moving moment for me. I was reminded about a part of me that was sitting on the sidelines, watching life go by waiting for a chance to be included into the game. Sitting, watching, and more likely then not ~ praying for me to see her ... waiting... paitently. Because I am not a patient person , that couldnt' really have been a part of me now could it? Making choices that really aren't me, simple things, that get down into your roots, things that consume you ~ why didn't I see it before today? I knew this morning when I arose, that today would be a miracle making day. That I would leave church this morning ... changed. Completely. All the way. I am. Moved. Transformed. Complete.

Everything about who I am, what I spend my time dong, how I react, how I don't react, what I listen to, watch, and choose to be a part of wil REAK of this transformation! My transformation will be used by the Holy Spirit to begin transforming others. Amazing. Beautiful. Lovely.

Today = Transformation!

3 comments:

  1. Transformation. Sounds exciting. I am so happy my transformation time is OVER, now I'm just back into "Get Busy" time again. It's where I feel comfortable.

    I've acknowedged you with a Gorgeous Blogger Award. Come pick it up at my site when you find the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Annalisa! It is an honor!

    We truly never leave the place of transformation ~ becuase it is in the transformation where God continues to move us to a higher place. When we are in his presence face to face in Heaven, then we can say tranformation is complete! I have so much to share, I am just gathering my thoughts, and seeking his guidance on how and when.

    I am amazed at the beauty of his perseverance and the way he calmly waits for us to return to him humbed and completely. I am almost ashamed of the condition of my heart as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, coming over from Annalisa's! I love your heart for the Lord! I'm open to transformation...I welcome it! Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...