Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gorgeous Blogger Award! ~ I accept!

Photobucket

Annie from The Amazingly Shrinking Girl sent me a lovely blog award! I am honestly HUMBLED and honored all at the same time.

To make it official, I need to 1.) recognize and link back to the person who sent it , 2.) share six interesting things about myself, 3.) award seven other bloggers with the Gorgeous Blogger Award and 4.) let them know about it. In that order! LOL

Six Interesting Facts About Me
1. I graduated high school with a 3.9 grade average, and was only ranked in the middle of my class.  I guess I grew up thinking being an overacheiver is normal! LOL

2. President Woodrow Wilson is in my bloodline on my mother's side. I do not remember if he would have been an uncle or a grandpa somewhere down the road (think great great great LOL).

3. I have a passion when it comes to buying cleaning supplies! I love them! The new ones come out, I will at least try them once!

4. I used to be a licensed beautician. I did do hair for a while out of school, but it was alot of work for a little bit of money, and unless I was going to get into a high end salon or own my own, it wasn't going to be beneficial. So.. I went into retail and it was the BEST move possible for me and my personality.

5. In my heart, I secretly hope to be "discovered" for modeling the "typical mom"! 

6. I get motivation for my life from pop culture tv shows like Leave it to Beaver, Roseann, The Cosby Show, and who can forget ~ I love lucy!! LOL

My 7 bloggers that I want to recognize are: ( I am trying not to duplicate any of Annies nominees)
1. Julie ~ She has turned her life around i more ways then one. Everyday she wakes up and wants to just make a difference in her own life, as well as her children's and those around her. She is an inspiration to many.
2. Lisa ~ Girl, you have been keeping up with me far longer then anyone I can remember! I have grown to love our friendship!
3. Cheryl ~ Mrs. Cheryl you inspire me like no one else! May God bless you for all you do and all you share! I truly want to be like you when I grow up!
4. Barbie ~ Because I don't think she knows how beautiful she really is!
5. Shelly ~ I know I have a prayer buddy when your around! I love you girly!
6. Sue ~ You probably have already been awarded one of these, but I heart you and your outlook on life.
7. Sharon ~ A new reader of mine, but I am falling in love with this lady already! And.... she is about to be a newlywed!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Thanks Sheila! Thats awesome!! I'm (almost)at a loss for words :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, thank you so much for the kind words and award... I too have grown to really love our friendship. You are such and inspiration to me and those that read your daily blogs... :) Sorry it took me so long to get over here and check it out. I've been so sidetracked lately with things it's not even funny... I'm trying to get back on track though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...