Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just a tiny disclaimer

I know I have shared many crazy good recipes lately (alot this weekend), especially for my friends who are watching their figures either whittle down, or for those who are wanting to maintain. I had to come on and post this tiny disclaimer.

The sweets and yummy goodness this time of year is something that I will always adhere to. I love baking, creating, and serving these delicious things, because it is pretty frugal and it makes those I love feel special. I do not love through food alone, but it is a way that I show the ones I love, that I am thinking of them. I do not intend for any of these recipes to be indulged in daily, throughout the whole year! Sure, moderation is good ~ enjoyable. It is living. BUT DO NOT blame me, for sharing such goodies if it causes your waist line to increase! LOL I will plead the fifth.

With much love,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. AMEN!!

    And I can't wait to try the butterscotch pie! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to resist all your yummy recipes, but can't wait till for a time to come where I can try them!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...