Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where do I go from here?

I am celebrating today. Why? Because I am back to my all time low weight of 150. Though, I may look like I am already at 135, I am still striving for breaking the 150 mark. So, when I stand on the scale this morning, I was amazed. I was shocked. I was ecstatic! Then... for a brief moment, I began to feel this fear. The fear of never getting past this point. So, I asked myself "Where do I go from here?"

Where do I go from here?

I continue. That's where I go. I put one foot in front of the other, and I continue to move forward. I don't give up on myself, I make GOOD choices, why? Not to get to a goal, but to get to excellence. I push harder, not to burn calories, but to strive for endurance. The kind of endurance that makes me stronger mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, in character and personality. Today is a new day. A new kind of a journey. Well, not a whole NEW journey, just a different trail that I haven't been on before. And I will embrace this trail with joy and excitement! I will admit my first thought was this "Well, now that I am back here, I can cheat today and it won't matter!". Don't worry. I am not doing that. THAT was just a moment of thought. Not one I want. Not anything I really want to participate in. I have self control, and I am not ready for a pitty party today. LOL  So, since I basically lost 6 pounds in less then 2 weeks, I the place I go to from here, is exactly where I have been. ON TRACK! I go the same places, and doing the same things I have been doing. (I even had an unscheduled deviation on Friday ~  one week before the scheduled one. So, maybe my body can handle one a week, though I doubt I will do that to myself.)

My beautiful you update for yesterday and today will be updated on Friday! Yes, a whole five days worth! Then from this point on I will post that on Friday's until the end of the year.

Today is picture day at the preschool, so... that means really it is a bit off schedule day. And honestly.. THAT is okay! But I must go and get ready for the day! See you all tomorrow! May you be blessed beyond your belief today!

6 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I love reading everything you have to say you are a big inspiration to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!! You have inspired me to keep going and not tell myself that just because I feel good and the scale looks good.. does not mean that I can cheat. I used to do that a lot way back when! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on making it to 150. Your endurance is completely inspiring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the low weigh-in!!! I think your lost pounds found their way to me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, when I unexpectedly hit my all-time low two weeks ago, I thought that thought "Well, that means I don't have to watch it as much, I'm doing okay, it's okay to cheat a bit" and I unfortunately fed that thought instead of banishing it from my head. That is probably the biggest reason I let myself go off track so badly this last week, and what ultimately lead to my 5lb gain! How embarrassing. *Sigh* oh the power of positive (and negative) thinking. Grab a hold of that thought, and look ahead as you said. Can't WAIT until you get to the 140's! Keep looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Chupsie ~ I truly try to live my life to be an inspiration. I know what inspires one person may not inspire another, so I am glad that God has blessed me with one of these personalities that is all over the place! Praying for you in your current situation!

    @ Karla ~ It is so easy to say "oh yay! I am almost there.. so let's ease up a bit". For me sometimes it is a daily fight. One that I knew I wasn't alone in, but not enough of us talk about that kind of a struggle. Honestly when I began losing weight back in 1998 I never realized all the "extra" stuff I would deal with closer to goal then I ever did at my highest weight of 227.5. It's definately a learning experience!

    @ Christine ~ you are pretty amazing yourself! Keep up the great work!

    @ Annie ~ Want some more? LOL Just kidding! YOU my lovely, are doing a fantastic job! I am so stinkin proud of you!

    @ Annalisa ~ THAT is exactly where I don't want to be a week from now. NO WAY! I refuse to allow myself to self sabotage anymore. THAT is worse then being overweight to begin with. It is a very self destructive frame of mind and I can't honestly allow myself to live and relive those actions. Good for you for getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...