Thursday, October 28, 2010

Courage to know when to say when.

Knowing when to say when. That is something that we encourage those we love, to know when to your limits have been reached and when it's time to move on.

For all of this school year, I have been the one who left my kids to fend for themselves (though it was merely only for 30  minutes), while I ran to work and began my day. I know when to say when, and it was this week. I struggled. Every single day, but the people pleaser in me made it so hard to admit.

Starting tomorrow, my kids do not have to be alone in the mornings and I couldn't be happier. I have a peace within me that I have been missing about the start of my day. I am excited to spend just 30 minutes more here at home (some days a whole hour), and knowing that I am caring for my little ones again as my FIRST priority over work. I also have a feeling some things will be taken care of at home before I even leave for the day, which in turn will make my entire day/week/month go so much smoother! I am praising God for his provision, for his strength and for the courage to know when to say when.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Praise God!!! I am so happy for you. What a blessing! Thank you for you faithful friendship and sisterly love. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...