Sunday, November 29, 2009

Warm fuzzies ( and i don't mean dust bunnies)

This Thanksgiving weekend was a good weekend! I missed my kids though, and were so glad to have them home today. I always hate driving to pick them up, but I am glad they are home! I did accomplish some Christmas shopping this weekend. In fact, the kids are done. They are the bulk of my shopping, so it was nice to finish the day knowing that it was just about done. I do still need to pick up some stocking stuffers, but that is the easy part. Now, to get the adults taken care of, and to be honest that will be easy enough.

I can now focus on getting our home ready, and plans made on what goodies I will be making throughout the next few weeks. If you stopped by the blog earlier today, then you know I plan on making some Cranberry Ecstacy bars. MM good! Also on my every year list is Fudge (Chocolate and peanut butter), Oreo truffles, Trash, Toffee, and possibly some homemade turtles. Yes I know. Sugary laden things that are NO GOOD for you, but the only time I make them is the day before Christmas eve. When they are gone, they are gone ( and it is split up between several get togehters).  Don't forget the Christmas cookies!

More then that, I want to bring those warm fuzzies back into my home that are always so prevailant this time of year. Ya know, sitting at night with all the lights turned off with the exception of the Christmas lights twinkling and a cup of hot cocoa in hand. I want the true Spirit of Christmas to ring from the rafters!

I am tired today. I don't feel well. I haven't for two days. Tummy stuff. I thought maybe it was from eating stuff I am not used it, but I am not so sure. I hope it is all well by in the morning.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...