Friday, November 12, 2010

Thankful for his loving arms

Remember the other day when I said something was brewin? Part of that feeling I was having the other day was the desperate depression that I felt when my grandmother passed away (on my paternal side) back in the Fall of 1995. Early this morning I got a phone call that my sister passed away last night. She was 41. I am broken hearted, in shock, and have been fighting these awful gut wrenching pains of guilt for not being as close to her as I should have been. We just never had a deep seeded sisterly relationship. We were split up as young children in a divorce, and while there was always an understanding , there was always a lot of unvoiced questions from us both. I just have this rock in my heart, and a sinking feeling in my stomach. Yet, I have waves of calming peace. I haven't lost many people in my life, and definitely not as often as most people I know. I am truly blessed. But right now, I am also heartbroken.

Needless to say, I could not go to school today. I need to process this whole ordeal. I, for one of the few times in my life, feel very speechless.

Love in Christ,
 Mrs. Sheila
“He must increase, but I must decrease.” – John 3:30

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sheila I will pray for you, I am so sorry. God please be with Sheila and comfort and protect and guide her through this difficult time that she is experiencing. Draw her close to You and let her know all you would have her think and do. In Jesus Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((HUGS))) my dear friend!!!!
    I will be praying for you in this time of mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your deep loss. I will be lifting you up in prayer all evening. I'm here if you need me. (((Hugs))) and love in Christ

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...