Friday, October 19, 2018

Back to my roots!

I am returning to my "roots" of one pretty little box, back to where it was when I began blogging almost sixteen years ago. Back to those posts that encourage you in your homes as wives, mothers, home-keepers and yes even career-women. Back to sharing my faith more openly, giving you inspiration to live that Proverbs 31 wife life. Blog posts, morning live videos here on Facebook and Instagram stories, and digging in deeper on YouTube. I needed time, space, and clarity to figure out where I wanted to go. Where I fit in, in this crazy world wide web as we now know it. I hope your ready because honestly I am beaming with excitement! It is a journey I am ready to travel, and I hope you come along with me. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is welcomed! Spam comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...